TribeReminder is personal reminder, strongly influenced by the concept of the Dunbar Numer
A suggested cognitive limit to the number of people with whom one can maintain stable social relationships—relationships in which an individual knows who each person is and how each person relates to every other person
Thus for each contact added to our Personal CRM, you determine which social circle a person falls into. Based on that the reminders to get in touch go out based on a predetermined frequency for each social group.
This is the breakdown:
- Family - Every 2 weeks.
- Friends - Once a month.
- Acquaintances - Once every 90 days.
In the near future we'll also:
- Send reminders for birthdays, a week ahead & the day of.
- Send holiday reminders & give you an option to automatically send out hand written hards to those you care about the most.
- Add a "Relationship Strength" tracker, as a way to declutter you're reminders over time.
- Add an integration with Gmail, so you can easily important new contacts into TribeReminder.